Scott Tallon Walker Architects are looking to hire a communications co-ordinator to join its team in Ireland. The role will involve the coordination of all marketing and communications activities across the practice.
This role requires a strong understanding of best practice in marketing, communications and research in Architecture . We are a design-led organisation and strong visual and design skills are required. Proven experience and success of working in a similar deadline driven role within the architecture, design or construction industries is preferable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail essential. Relevant degree or postgraduate qualifications required.
- Report weekly to Director of Marketing
- Coordinate monthly with sector leads
- Coordinate inputs from 3rd party communication consultants.
- Prepare, manage and implement communications strategy and timeline programme
- Manage the practice website, intranet and social media channels
- Draft and issue press releases and manage our involvement in external publications
- Provide graphic design input to visual communication posts
- Coordinate project photography working with project architects
- Oversee all awards submissions, judging visits and ceremony attendance
- Organise and coordinate the practice’s presence at events and conferences
- Identify thought leadership/speaking opportunities for key members of staff
- Prepare quarterly communications and research reports for the executive board
- Coordinate and chair marketing meeting
- Proof and edit outgoing documents/reports
- Support the graphics team with any ad-hoc duties
- Support the communications team with any ad-hoc duties
Please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter and salary expectation by return via email@example.com
, for the attention of: Lorraine Byrne, Scott Tallon Walker Architects.
Scott Tallon Walker is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all members of the community.