The offices of Scott Tallon Walker have been located at Merrion Square since 1928. The mews scheme was developed on the three sites at the rear of No 19, 20 and 21 Merrion Square to provide interchangeable office and residential accommodation, to facilitate the varying demands for architectural studio space.
The new development is designed to express each site separately, with access cores being provided within each of the three sites. The steel cladding on the buildings is fully integrated with the primary concrete structure, allowing the buildings to appear as if they float over the existing garden walls.
Balconies are recessed into the structure at second floor level with roof gardens and conservatories provided at penthouse level.